phs Teacrate are the leading service provider for crates, handling equipment and packaging products. Moving over 9 million crates every year and supporting various industries, making us the market leading crate rental service provider across the UK.
Our Dedicated Service in Chester
Our experienced sales, account management, and customer support teams, offer an industry-leading service that ensures customer satisfaction. We have a track record of 99%+ customer satisfaction scores, and our team provides expert knowledge and advice tailored to our customers' needs.
We understand the unique requirements of our customers in Chester. We help them find the perfect crate size and type for their specific needs and guarantee timely deliveries. Our standard delivery option ensures next working day delivery to any location within Chester. We have a robust operational infrastructure with over 100 staff members and a fleet of 29 vehicles, enabling us to offer efficient and reliable delivery services throughout the city. Our strategically located depots in Chester facilitate easy customer collections as well.
Innovation at phs Teacrate, Chester
In order to elevate the quality of our service, we've created an exclusive barcode technology. This innovation enables effortless monitoring of your items from the initial shipment to the ultimate retrieval. Supported by a range of newly accessible management reports, the process of tracking your crates remains incredibly straightforward.
phs Teacrate delivers comprehensive around-the-clock assistance through Cratelink, a cutting-edge online crate management system. This allows you to modify orders, define deliveries or pickups, retrieve past information, and generate reports.
With crate capacities ranging from 25 to 165 litres, no job is too big or too small for phs Teacrate. We serve the needs of households and businesses undertaking home or office moves, re-organisations, refurbishments or complete relocations.
We offer rental and outright purchase options and complimentary custom logo branding. Our crates are manufactured with phs Teacrate owned equipment, from tough polypropylene and provide a high level of protection for contents. They may be stacked when full and nested when empty for space saving. All our crates are 100% recyclable at the end of their life, therefore fully adhering to the waste framework directive and helping the environment.
We have a wide range of RTP products to meet the requirements of the food and retails sectors as well as logistics operations across a range of industries. Our products include bale arm crates, plastic pallets and pallet boxes. We also offer a full wash service where we collect, clean and return your food crates ready to use. We have the capacity to wash up to 400,000 crates every week.
At phs Teacrate we are an Investor in People, a member of the British Association of Removers and holders of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14000.
phs Teacrate are part of the phs Group, the leading UK workplace services provider.
phs Teacrate is dedicated to delivering exceptional crate rental services in Chester and beyond.
Fun Facts about Chester
1. Roman Origins
Chester, located in northwest England, was originally a Roman fortress known as Deva Victrix. The city's Roman walls, amphitheater, and other archaeological remains offer a glimpse into its ancient past.
2. Medieval Rows
Chester is famous for its unique two-tiered medieval shopping galleries known as the Rows. These historic covered walkways are lined with shops and provide a distinctive architectural feature found nowhere else in Britain.
3. Chester Zoo
Chester is home to one of the most popular zoos in the UK, Chester Zoo. It houses over 35,000 animals across 128 acres and is known for its conservation efforts and immersive exhibits.
4. The Eastgate Clock The Eastgate Clock, situated on Chester's city walls, is an iconic landmark. Built to commemorate Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee in 1897, it is often referred to as the "most photographed clock in England."
5. Roman Amphitheatre Chester boasts the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain. This ancient structure was used for gladiatorial battles and other public spectacles, and today, visitors can explore its remains and learn about Roman history.
6. Chester Races The Chester Racecourse is the oldest racecourse in England, with horse racing events dating back to the early 16th century. The races are a major sporting and social event, attracting visitors from all over.
7. Chester Cathedral Chester Cathedral is a magnificent medieval cathedral that dates back to the 11th century. Its stunning architecture, including its Gothic-style cloisters, attracts visitors interested in history, art, and spirituality.
8. The Chester Mystery Plays The Chester Mystery Plays are a cycle of medieval religious dramas performed every five years since the Middle Ages. The plays, which depict biblical stories, are a unique cultural event and draw a large audience.
9. The Rows Night-Time Experience The Rows Night-Time Experience offers a fascinating guided tour of Chester's medieval Rows after dark. Visitors can explore the hidden nooks, crannies, and ghostly tales associated with these historic structures.
10. Chester Walls Chester is the only city in Britain with intact city walls that encircle its center. Walking along the walls provides panoramic views of the city, and visitors can also access the four main gates known as the "Northgate," "Eastgate," "Watergate," and "Bridgegate."